Thursday 5 December 2013

Would you like to win a Watersaver Garden?

If you have been reading here for a little while you may have read a couple of posts about the Watersaver Garden we installed recently. Well, Alan Singleton,  the maker of these gardens is having a competition Australia-wide and is giving away two of them before Christmas.


Here are the details from Alan's newsletter which you can read on his blog.


CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
 
 
I am giving away two Pop-up gardens before Christmas through my Facebook page. If you don’t need another garden it would make a great gift for someone you know.
 
All you have to do write a post on the Watersaver Facebook page telling me why you purchased, or would like to buy, a Watersaver Garden. One garden will be given away to the post that gets the most ‘likes’ (so tell your friends to like it!) and another will go to the post that I think is the best. This is my first promotion so I don’t imagine there will be too many entries so get to it and win yourself a garden. Click this link to go to the Watersaver Gardens Facebook page.
 
The competition will go to midnight Tuesday the 17th and the winners announced on Facebook on Wednesday, giving me time to get the gardens delivered before Christmas.


 
........................oOo..........................
 
I don't go on Facebook but I know a lot of people do, so I will be telling my friends about the competition. You would really love your garden if you did happen to win one as ours is doing really well and you can see from the photos below how quickly our vegies have grown.
 
 
 
 Installation in late September to.......
 
 
...lots of vegies in early December.
 
You've got to be in it to win it and it would make a great Christmas present for an avid gardener!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Nanna Chel. Working on my entry now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comments as I love to hear from my readers. As soon as I check them they will be published. If for some reason you have trouble leaving a comment feel free to email me directly by filling out the 'Contact Me' form on the sidebar at the right.

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...