Thursday 26 December 2013

An early Christmas present

Recently I was very fortunate to win an Ecostore hamper after entering a tutorial competition on the Down to Earth forum. I was very excited when a courier delivered it on Christmas Eve and it was a lovely early Christmas present.

 

 
I was just thrilled to see the contents of the box and can't wait to try them out. I had only used the Ecostore shampoo and conditioner before and was very happy with those two products as I only have to use a small amount of them for washing my thick hair unlike when using other products.

 
Hmmm, now what is in there....

 
 


...there is lemongrass, vanilla and coconut soap. (Once again I didn't have my glasses on when taking the photo so sorry the vanilla soap is upside down). Doesn't it look good though? I can't wait to use it.

 
Then there is the 'yummy' beeswax lip balm which is indeed yummy.

 
Bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I don't usually use body wash so it will be interesting to trial this product.

 
A bottle of eucalyptus Laundry Liquid which has a lovely smell and Laundry Soaker and Stain Remover.
 
 
Last but not least, there was this huge...and I mean huge...hessian bag!
 
Ecostore is a sponsor of Rhonda Hetzel's very popular Down to Earth Blog and Rhonda started the Down to Earth forums on which I won this wonderful prize for which I am very grateful. 
 
On the Ecostore website you can check out the ingredients in their products where they state: 
 
'We give priority to plant and mineral based ingredients that are from natural and or renewable resources, are biodegradable and have the lowest hazard rating in terms of health and environmental safety.'
 

 
I just noticed on the Ecostore website that they have a competition at the moment for this prize:
 
              3 Nights Luxury Accommodation at the Kokohuia Lodge
              4 Day Car Hire
              Return flights for 2 from any Australian major capital city to Auckland, New Zealand
              Total prize value over $3,400!
 
So, if you are interested in a trip to NZ, check out their website and enter. All entrants also receive a special discount code to use on their next online purchase. The competition ends on the 20th January.
 
Now....which of my goodies will I use first? Decisions, decisions!
 

 
 
 
 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. Chel a great surprise, enjoy your win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your prize! Well done Chel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was very exciting to win such a great prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well deserved win, Chel. Love the hessian bag too.
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Nanna Chel. A lovely Christmas present indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comments as I love to hear from my readers. As soon as I check them they will be published. If for some reason you have trouble leaving a comment feel free to email me directly by filling out the 'Contact Me' form on the sidebar at the right.

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...