Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother'sDay

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers worldwide and especially to those who read my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and are really blessed by your family.

 

My daughter and my granddaughters gave me a very pretty teapot, a 'Mum' mug and a necklace and matching earrings which were all lovely. At church the mothers were looked after by the menfolk and they all received a rose and were served lunch and...best of all the men cleaned up!

Big hugs to you all and also to all those ladies who would dearly love to have a child and I hope that one day your prayers will be answered and your dreams come true.

...o0o...

 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Nanna Chel! Looks like you had a lovely day! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, my dear..Lovely gifts... So much fun.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Nanna Chel. That teapot with the roses is to die for. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comments as I love to hear from my readers. As soon as I check them they will be published. If for some reason you have trouble leaving a comment feel free to email me directly by filling out the 'Contact Me' form on the sidebar at the right.

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...