Sunday 28 April 2019

Lost Trades Fair coming up

Sorry it is such late notice but the Lost Trades Fair is on earlier this year and will be held next weekend on the 4th and 5th May. I know some people who read my blog and live out of town like to know what events are coming up and this really is worth going to.


As usual it will be held at the Cobb and Co Museum in Lindsay Street which also has a cafe so if you are coming from out of town you can have your caffeine fix there if you don't bring your own thermos :-) 



 The fair is usually held in October after the Carnival of Flowers so I am not sure why it is being held earlier this year but a word of advice...get your tickets in advance and arrive early as apparently last year it was very popular. I went the first year it was on and it was fantastic so it is well worth attending if you can.



On the 4th the Farmers Market will be held across the road in Queens Park instead of under the windmills at the museum. 

Enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Hi
    love reading your blog. I am going to try my first soap batch this weekend. Just checking are the dates correct?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, thanks for picking that up, Bernie. All the best with your soapmaking. Let me know if you have any problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comments as I love to hear from my readers. As soon as I check them they will be published. If for some reason you have trouble leaving a comment feel free to email me directly by filling out the 'Contact Me' form on the sidebar at the right.

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...